Friday, September 7, 2012

Blockbuster Reviews


921749



Jason D.
An extremely intricate but sweet film, Racing Daylight is worth the effort. It requires thought and attention which I found quite refreshing compared to the amount of schlock out there. I had to watch it twice and I'm glad I did... I got so much more out of it the second time. Beautifully done.
Yes   |   No


 
Laurie L.
No races, crashes, or guns. A subtle, very sweet film. I'm averse to sugary, happy-ending stories -- and this is sweet, not sappy. One does have to pay careful attention to follow the plot, but it all makes sense in the end. I'm surprised to read the story takes place in the Hudson River Valley--I may have missed something. Location "clues' led me to think the south: Leo seems to have a touch of southern accent, pace is slower, civil war references, etc. Thank you, Jason Buchanan, for not giving away the 'mystery' in your synopsis. It feels right to discover it on one's own.
Yes   |   No
 
Allen C.
this is possibly the worse movie i have ever seen, except for the movie Istar. complete waste of time.
Yes   |   No

No comments: