Monday, September 10, 2012

Amazon Reviews



One yay!  One ouch!
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ORIGINAL INDIE Melissa Leo/David Strathairn December 28, 2008
I've watched this movie repeatedly with great enjoyment -- and it gets better each watching. Part ghost story, part period piece, part comic character study, Nicole Quinn's offbeat love story about two souls that keep connecting in the past and present. Both Melissa Leo and David Strathairn are terrific in complex, detailed, and ultimately charming roles. It's a chick flick that men enjoy, too.
Comment | 
Was this review helpful to you?
0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars racing daylight September 15, 2011
By allison
Amazon Verified Purchase
I am definately a movie person. I can enjoy all kinds of movies. This movie however I did not enjoy. I purchaed it because of the actress melissa leo. I wanted to give it a try and now i wish I had saved my money. The movies was very slow and borring to me. I did not care for the story line and there was no chemistry between these actors at all. As for the actors performence they were good. Im wondering what this movie has done for their careers.

No comments: